When I posted about my first award, I came to know I got nominated for my second one. Pretty sweet,huh? I took my sweet time getting around to write this though, my apologies to astrangizindagieksafar, no disrespect! She’s an amazing poet and so very supportive and responsive when it comes to giving feedback! A single comment can mean the world to a writer, right? A very down-to-earth person despite being so accomplished, do check out her blog! If you’re reading this ma’am, thank you once again! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you – Done!
- Show the award on your blog – Done!
- Share 7 random facts about yourself – Here we go,
- I’m not proficient in my mother tongue, Tamil. I talk fluently but when it comes to reading and writing I only know the bare minimum. Not something I’m proud of.
- I’ve never traveled outside my country.
- Sometimes, I wish I were a guy. 😛
- I can survive on just coffee alone ❤ though my mum doesn’t let me! I’ll try it someday.
- I want to ride a motorbike. My attempts so far have been less than successful and entertaining but I hope to get better. This would be my first investment, not a car. That’s way too mature:P
- I can converse in Sanskrit. I was a part of this organisation which aims at bringing back Sanskrit as a spoken language and not just as one used in vedas and scriptures. Its a beautiful language and always manages to raise a few eyebrows when I tell people about this.
- I’m a Barney Stinson fan. Yes, the one from the show How I Met Your Mother. I know he is a shameless womanizer, uses women for casual sex and is against everything I believe in. He is also impulsive, dramatic and just pure fun. His idiosyncrasies ❤ He’s my guilty pleasure. Please don’t judge me.
- Nominate 10 other blogs with less than 1000 followers –
The nominees are free to accept it if they want to 🙂
It was fun writing this, thanks again to atrangizindagieksafar for nominating me! Cheers!