This is my first award and it feels so good! I know that its not a big deal but seeing my link in the list of nominees made me do a double take 🙂 Personally I’m an amateur and I don’t think I fully deserve it but it gives me a high knowing somebody noticed my blog enough to nominate me. Here, that somebody is A Mile In My Shoes. Check out her blog if you aren’t already following her. She’s a wonderful person and brings it out in her writing.
So here are the rules:
-Nominate 7 people
-Answer the 3 questions asked
-Ask 3 questions to your nominees
- Do you like yourself? Yes I do! I have the occasional bout of self-hate but most of the time, I pretty much love myself.
- Why do you like/not like yourself? I like that I don’t conform to stereotypes, that I face everything that comes along with ‘being different’ and that no matter how bad it is, I don’t regret anything in life.
- What’s your biggest disappointment in life? That life isn’t as awesome nor will it be as awesome as I thought it would be. Its sad that over the years my worldview has grown bitter and I have learnt not to have expectations.
You don’t have to accept it if you don’t want to 🙂
- Do you have any regrets in life?
- Describe your dream guy/girl.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Thank You A Mile In My Shoes once again, for my first nomination 🙂